10.27.2009

Sugar Cookies!!

By far, my favorite thing to do around every holiday is to make sugar cookies! I was hoping we could find cookie-cutters of ghosts, pumpkins and witches...but the only ones left were the tombstone, cat and skull. Kind of morbid. They turned out alright, the dough was a bit strange (always the recipe's fault, never mine) but they tasted yummy. Brandon decided he doesn't like sugar cookies which is wonderful news for me because if he does like something it's gone before morning.


Oh heavens Brandon. Why mix the red dye with frosting when you can just squirt it right on the cookie?

The crucial moment right before I dropped my favorite cookie (the kitty) and broke it's ear off.


I believe he called this the spineless fish.


No, how do you really feel about me?


A few of our favorites. Brandon quickly noticed only one of his cookies was on the display tray...shoot.


Probably my favorite picture. Only when he's concentrating REALLY hard does he stick his tongue out like this. It's usually when he's playing tennis, or about to win a video game, or working on a math problem....but hey, drawing perfectly symmetrical dots on either side of a squiggly line is a stressful process for some of us.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my....I LOVE sugar cookies, they looked spectacular! I hope you are resting and drinking a TON of fluids. Remember through a spoon if you are having a hard time, trust me, it works.....see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete