11.18.2009

Peyton and I both religiously pseudo-online shop on Anthropologie.com. Neither of us have money, both of us have stingy husbands (whom we love!) and so we never actually buy anything. But pretending we will own these things one day is almost as satisfying. This ad made me realize that everyone should be able to lounge in beautiful Anthropologie attire, on ridiculously expensive throw-pillows, while reading sheet music and playing the trombone (??) in the freshly fallen snow. What a life. I'm being ripped off.

2 comments:

  1. I know right?! I tried to explain to Blake, "do I need this text book like I NEED those leather boots? I mean, it's the same $200 anyways..." Sometimes it's hard living with the voice of reason.

    oh how I lust you anthropologie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i TOTALLY have done the exact same thing!! Brandon literally laughs out loud at me like i'm retarded!

    ReplyDelete