12.01.2009

Thanksgiving Recap


Brandon and I went to Park City for Thanksgiving this year. Brandon's family came to Utah and we all stayed at a cabin for 6 days. It was SUCH a nice break from school, work and Provo. It only snowed a few times, not enough to do much sledding, but it was beautiful! We enjoyed just bumming around the town and not "doing" a whole lot. We watched a lot of movies, went on walks, ate great food, made MANY trips to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (caramel apples..mm.mmm!) and, of course, loved getting almost all our Christmas shopping done on Black Friday!


My hottie sister-in-laws and mother-in-law goofing off and posing for the camera while we were shopping on Main St. I love them!


Happy Turkey Day! Brandon's Grandma is too cute.


I guess something was funny?



There are only 2 things Brandon will literally jump out of bed for at 5 am: Fishing and Hunting. This break he went fly fishing on the Provo river with his dad. No, I was not there at the crack of dawn taking pictures, but he got some pretty good ones!

1 comment:

  1. I love apple pie apples from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!

    ReplyDelete