9.25.2009

It's Like Rain on your Wedding Day


My mom arranged the flowers - my bouquet turned out exactly how I pictured.

We got married on June 20, 2009 in the Portland, Oregon Temple. Everything about the day was beautiful, even the Oregon rain that poured down on our outdoor reception. Luckily everyone really stepped up to the plate and despite the craziness of it all, it was truly an unforgettable day.




Brandon's incredibly photogenic sisters. The three of them together is a riot.

















Only Oregonians would come so prepared.

My grandma made my wedding cake.




I'm impressed that our photographer got the prettiest hand at the wedding dipping into the strawberry lemonade. That has to be Diane Evershed's perfect little hand/jewelry/sweater combo.





Best part of the whole day was driving off :)






No comments:

Post a Comment