9.26.2009

Our Dandy Little Apartment



It's interesting when guy's decorate. Brandon went to Ikea all by himself to buy this print of Amsterdam. I'm still a bit confused why this happened. But he's happy with it...he particularly enjoys the red bike (I hear this almost daily).


There are some things about Provo student housing that you truly can never escape from. Hideous, blue, living room furniture never ceases to amaze me when it shows up yet again.


I don't think anyone fully appreciates how hard it was to hang those Chinese lanterns with dental floss.


I must say the kitchen turned out quite cute.


I have nothing to say about the bathroom counter.


Brandon's mom took us shopping for a few things to "spruce" up our apartment. This shower curtain was one of them and I love it. Funny story: Brandon's Grandma's sister (Great Aunt Corinne) stopped by the other day, went to use our bathroom, thought the shower curtain was a wall (?????) and fell completely into the tub, pulling the curtain down with her. Some stories are just priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment