3.12.2010

It's Bulls and Blood, It's Dust and Mud, It's the Roar of a Sunday Crowd...They call the thing Rodeo

Few things ring in the summer quite like the Rodeo. This year I'm going with Nicole and I am so so excited. I can't believe that someone who has owned a horse since she was like 10 has never been to a Rodeo! It's going to be a blast. The St. Paul Rodeo is HUGE in Oregon, and they make it quite the event. Utah produces some pretty amazing rodeos as well, so if you haven't been to one you should make this summer your first! Lehi has a really fun one, and it's the perfect excuse to get decked out in that hot cowgirl get-up you've been dying to whip out.


4 comments:

  1. I am jealous. Why does everyone have to move away!! I hope you wear a ridiculous cow girl hat and an over-sized belt buckle and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we might be joining you guys on this one. I told Nicole we would be home that weekend and she invited us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany! I hope you can go, that would be awesome (bc Tony and I will be there too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsey Kelsey Kelsey! I cannot wait for the rodeo, I am so stoked! I cannot believe I have never been either, it makes no sense at all, this I know. Speaking of rodeo, we NEED to get boots! The clock is ticking. Check out my blog soon I'll post the three or four I have it narrowed down to. I found the cutest brand, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete