1.17.2010

#@*@)$(*!A$*@:W#*%

Neeever buy an HP computer. After months of dealing with a POS laptop, it took it's final turn for the worst the week of finals. My keyboard decided to systematically start pissing me off...one key at a time. It started off with the "n" going out, followed by the space bar, the "s", the "!", and on and on and on. Every few hours another key would go out and I would call Brandon (who had LEFT me for Oregon because he was sooo cool and finished finals first...classy) cursing his name, because somehow when you get married everything is the other person's fault. WELL I somehow typed like 25+ pages on this crappy keyboard, pounding the crap out of it and swearing up a storm in the meantime. My keyboard still doesn't work, and it is very hard to type this, but I'm playing the role of martyr very well to guilt Brandon into buying me this:


Ohhh I crack myself up, that'll never happen. So in the meantime, I deeply empathize with this angry angry baby:


I've done a bit of research and found that there are indeed other (and perhaps superior) uses for the keys on my keyboard. I'm thinking seriously about taking up this very...very odd craft:



However, I truly think it is unnecessary for her to spell what I'm sure the world already knows about her. And with two 3's? Ok, I won't lie, it took me awhile to figure out what the word was. Tricky tricky.

2 comments:

  1. hooray a new post. you have inspired me. maybe I will update my blog too. I think it goes without saying that a keyboard necklace "pimp" would really improve your overall look. You should think about it, that girl was really on to something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make Brandon some cufflinks or a tietack out of them too! Or maybe a pair of earrings for your friends. Maybe a ring for your mom. how about hair bobbypins. Or course there are always pendents.

    ReplyDelete