1.24.2010

Sundance Night Skiing!


Brandon and I decided to go night skiing up at Sundance on a whim this Saturday. It was a super fun night with perfect weather and tons of fresh powder. Towards the end though it was just packed. Their runs take like maaaybe 15 minutes, and then you're back in this horrendous line, waiting to get back up to the top. Kinda sucked, but I guess that's why it's so cheap.


Ok ok, really, I just had to show off the new beanie I begged, whined and cried for at Sports Authority earlier that afternoon. It was hard work, but alas, I won. It is the warmest, yummiest beanie I have ever worn.

Gearing up! Ok these gloves were miserably freezing. Big upset of the night was having numb hands. I borrowed them from Bran's sister and now I know what I'm getting her for her Birthday. Thankfully Brandon switched me gloves half-way through....cuz he's the bestest friend ever.


Bridal Veil falls is so purty in the winter. I love the drive through the Provo canyon, it's a gorgeous scenery during any season (which is much more than I can say for the rest of Utah...blech).

1 comment:

  1. yay! pictures! love it. um can we go play with our cameras together some day soon? I need you to teach me yoda master.

    ReplyDelete