1.20.2010

Baby Boy Turns 24

I'm pretty sure the typical blogging wife would take this opportunity to publicize the top 50 reasons they think their husband is the best husband EVER. But, the thought of doing that, no matter how much I love and adore Brandon, makes me gag. You've gotta draw the line somewhere, and I draw it at unnecessary lovey mushiness that no one cares to read about.

Bran and his friends went paintballing for his birthday. He kindly invited me, and I kindly opted out (I'm sure this was much to his relief). For some reason the thought of being chased around in the dark by 10 testosterone filled, grown men with "guns" sounded slightly terrifying. Before paintballing we went to In'n'Out for dinner with Brandon's good friends Ryan and Leah. Later that night we opened presents, my favorite part!! I loooove buying people presents, especially for someone like Brandon who loves loves surprises more than the average person. His main present was new snowboard boots and bindings:

No comments:

Post a Comment